History of BOESC
The Belgian Old English Sheepdog Club (BOESC) was founded on December 19, 1997. On September 22, 2000 the validity of incorporation was confirmed by publication in the Belgian Statute Book.
From that day the club was called 'Belgian Old English Sheepdog Club vzw' or 'BOESC vzw'. BOESC joined the Royal Kynologic Union Sint-Hubertus on January 11, 2001 as a club with incorporation.
On March 24, 2001, the club became his definitive association to the Royal Cynologic Union Saint-Hubertus with number 1122